Live South Nash Magazine Publication


I was excited and very disappointed at the same time to see the Live South Nash magazine showcasing Premier W.E.D's work front page, content page and a full page ad with out giving us credit. I was commissioned from Lenox Village to do a 2 day photo shoot for their fabulous Peacock Ballroom. I designed three different styles and set ups and an publication of that work was to mention all of the vendors involved in making that photo shoot happen. I feel it necessary to at least mention these vendors and their generosity. I have shared the link to the magazine so you can check out the designs for yourself. Creative license is a tricky thing!

Photography:Evin Photography
Lighting: Jason Davis
Linens: BBJ Linens
Rentals: Liberty Party Rentals

Florals: A Village of Flowers
Catering: Unique Flavors
Cakes: Maples Wedding Cakes
Invitations: Southall Eden Paperie
Draping: Blue Nova Designs

0 comments: