Downtown Nashville Wedding

downtownnashvillewedding1 Hopefully I will have more of the detail shots to share with you soon, but in the mean time, I couldn't resist sharing these fun and artistic shots of one of my Oct. weddings. Joe Howell was the photographer for this wedding and a friend of the Groom. Joe has traveled the world shooting many things other than weddings and I dare say this was his first. I loved his perspective and he showed Jennifer and Mark at their best! Jennifer (a beautiful brainiac Scientist) and Mark (Vanderbilt Canine Officer) were married and had their reception at One Eleven in downtown Nashville. Enjoy their sweet faces for now and I will share the party details with you later! PS...did I mention....I loved working with this couple! What a joy!downtownnashvillewedding2
downtownnashvillewedding3

downtownnashvillewedding4joehowellphoto.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great photos! Beautiful bride and a very handsome groom!!!

John kerry said...

it's far profitable analyzing this blog. i was looking such kind of blog for a long time however now I assume I had been given a weblog of my interest. i'm thankful for those all hints noted beneath this weblog. Wedding Photographer Ireland