Decorating for Christmas







Ho! Ho! Ho! It's as if Santa came early for these clients. During our slower season (Nov. and Dec.) we bring a little Christmas Cheer to people's homes and businesses. For a steal, we install their Christmas decor for them and let them enjoy the holidays free of the stress and labor of getting their houses ready. I thought I would share some of the festive photos that my gracious friend Joy Wilson shot. Joy is a photographer who has assisted me on some events and moved here with her husband from Atlanta. She's multi-talented and has great patience so she made the perfect install assistant! And....we've got some great shots to share with you. I hope each of you had a wonderful and cheerful holiday with loved ones. Let us help you with that process next year!

1 comments:

AmyT@SwizzleEvents said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!