Tennessee Farm Open House

Last night I finished two long days of set up and design for Southall Eden Farm's open house. Premier W.E.D. has the privelage of being Shannon's preferred event planning/wedding directing company for the farm. Of course, if another event planner is brought to the farm, we are thrilled to welcome them with open arms! :-)


I am exhausted and excited at the same time! Kind of like after a huge wedding...as a matter of fact, my friend who owns Southall Eden Farm in Leipers Fork has referred to her open house as "her wedding". I am sure in many ways it felt like that. Shannon O'Kelley has been working diligently to prepare her precious farm for the open house of the season! It rained both days of set up and we were ignoring all of natures pessimism. It was a who's who of the wedding industry and I am so relieved to have had the turn out in the pouring down rain! The feel was obviously relaxed, but hip and cool. Several vendors helped to make this event a hit and Lisa Coffman with Unique Flavors deserves a round of applause! Her staff is so friendly and they all worked through the humid inclement weather to supply all of us with delicious treats! Many others deserve a bow as well....
A Village of Flowers

Eye Design Floral


Branching Out Event Florist





Tent/China rentals: Music City Tents and Events




Decor Rentals: Fabu

Photography: Photo Graphix
Shannon would love to show you the farm in person if you didn't get a chance to attend the party. It was a great night to meet vendors I haven't had an opportunity to put their face with their name. I can't wait to help my clients Jessica and Dane have a fabulous farm wedding there on Oct. 3rd! In the meantime...I hope you enjoyed the party pictures!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Dawn,

I can't thank you and your staff enough for making my open house such a success. Even with the rain it was fabulous! I have had so many compliments from both brides and other industry professionals on how the whole thing came together so perfectly. You rock!

Shannon