One Of My Favorite Nashville Weddings

tented_wedding_reception

Lime_Green_and_Chocolate
Heather Kennel and Dr. Jim Massie were married a couple of years ago and are expecting their first child. Even as time has past and fabulous weddings have occured, their wedding stays in my mind as one of my favorites. It helps that Heather's tastes are very similar to my own, but that usually doesn't matter for me to love a wedding. Here are the top reasons I think I fell in love with this particular wedding:
Outdoor_reception Heather was a very calm and collected Bride.

Her color pallete was modern,fresh and crisp. (Chocolate, Mocha,Green and slight hints of soft pink in the bridesmaids bouquets)

A Village of Flowers recreated the most beautiful triangle mirrored trays that Heather had picked out of a book in my office. I asked Melissa Seykora to remake them for Heather and we have rented them several times since! The trays can be used in so many ways and the sparkle of the mirrors is beautiful on the table tops! The flowers filling those trays were lime green and had a modern earthy feel. We used cymbidum orchids, wheat grass, and button mums.



The location was perfect for their size wedding. (Owen's Chapel and The Governor's Club) I arranged a "Pre-Gathering" on the lawn of Owen's Chapel before the wedding started. There were cocktail tables and lounge seating for guests and a lemonade stand to cool off.

Her budget was 1/4 of some I have planned and yet it was just as elegant. It goes to show that design is key is that process. Thank you Heather and Jim for allowing us to be with you that day! Parenthood is the best!

1 comments:

ashleysbrideguide.com said...

wow! it's now one of my favorite Nashville weddings! great job as usual.