Singing Song Birds


Southern Weddings Magazine Online, this REAL wedding was a pleasure to be a part of. Meg and Josh met on the reality TV series, Nashville Star. Both very talented musicians and VERY creative. The planning process with Meg and her mother, Donna was so fun and I was honored to help execute their plans and ideas. I think having a planer's voice to confirm design ideas and thoughts was all Meg needed!

I still giggle at the day Meg was in my office for a design meeting and somehow the subject of Josh's boy's came up. (The handsome tykes in the photo below!) We soon realized that my daughter Greer and Josh's son Drake had been in preschool together. We then put two and two together that sweet Drake (really is a sweet kid!) had a biting problem his first year at the Preschool and Greer was the last to experience his fetish. I still can see the horror on Meg's face when she realized it was my "Greer" that he bit! As a mother of two....I know that kids go through phases that you aren't always sure they will come out of! Just ask me which phase mine is in at the moment and it will make your jaw drop I'm sure! All that to say...Greer, being the dramatic 2 year old at the time, still talks about the moment and that makes it even funnier. I quickly settled Meg's fear of "Mom going to beat up the kid who bit my kid!". Life happens....But BOY Nashville is so small!

I know that they (Donna and Meg) are starting their own business with vintage finds that will be rented or used for weddings. I hope to have all the information to share with you soon. Not only are Meg and Josh great musicians, but they are up and coming photographers. They studied under their dear friends, The Parsons and do some fantastic work! You should check them out! Souder Photography In the mean time....enjoy this southern song bird's wedding!














\






Photos Courtesy of WE ARE THE PARSONS

0 comments: