How Things Change



It's been over a year since Keoni Keur shot our Premier W.E.D. "photo shoot". I LOVE the classic shots of the girls and his picture of me in my office will remain a favorite. It is fitting of my every day work (minus the ruffled dress of course! ) and even though I warmly embrace change, it will be hard to replace those photos. However, when Christy Bryan with Waldorf Photographic Art (www.waldorfphotographicart.com) offered to do a shoot for the girls and I, I jumped at the chance!

If you know me at all, then you know I am all about staying current and fresh with out compromising who I am at the heart of design. Christy was not feeling well, traveling in last minute from Memphis from a trip with her husband, she stepped up to the plate to spend a few hours with us downtown. I know she must have been exhausted and she still walked all over with us finding just the right place she thought was great for us to get some good pictures. I am a southern girl at heart, but I have this "funky/urban" part of me that creeps out and I had to explore.


Christy's parent company, Waldorf Photographic Art is out of Knoxville and Bill saw Christy's great talent and asked her to branch out to the Nashville market. The crazy thing is....I met Christy when she photographed a client's wedding (Barbara/Cal's wedding) and while she was shooting that one at the Hutton Hotel, I also had a wedding in Leiper's Fork the same day (Brittney/Austin's wedding) and Bill was shooting it! First time to work with this company at all and I just happen to get both entities! Christy is employed full time with a large Magazine company here in Nashville so she has a great eye for the print. I think she did an amazing job of capturing the fun, relaxed side of my company as well as a little sassiness that has brought me to today! Thank you so much Christy for all your hard work, and patience with four women who were freezing and particular. You are the best! I know that when people turn to our website to find out more about Premier W.E.D. and who is behind the work, your pictures will give them a great sense of fun to come! June, Joanne, Brittany and I are grateful for your expertise. The website will be updated any day with our new head-shots. Thank you!











A big THANK YOU to Sonja Sevin who did our makeup for the photo shoot. She is a great makeup artist who has relocated from FL to the Nashville area and specializes in airbrush application. She also deserves an applause for patience and fast work! We were having to rush just a bit because we all forgot the time change that day and that pushed sunset almost a full hour earlier than expected.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new photos!