2012 Color of the year


Dance into the New Year with this vivacious and reddish orange! There are many colors being brought into the 2012 Spring/Summer fashion world but the Pantone color of the year will be Tangerine. 2011's honeysuckle color was a mire shadow of this year's. Watch for trends with this bold color being paired with Cockatoo (light turquoise color) and Bellflower (kind of a lilac color). I have to admit my excited over this industry trend, as I wear this shade a lot. From my clothes, nails, and even makeup. I have said many times, over the years, fashion plays such an enormous roll in wedding design and that it is hard to not incorporate the "year's color" into a clients design. They say...the color Tangerine is to alter the mood with vitality and renewed energy. A brighter day..isn't that what weddings are all about?

0 comments: