Clutches

I am a fan of a clutch that can give you a little spark of color on your wedding day and carry into your everyday life once your fairytale wedding has read "the end". One of my favorite clutches is this beautiful Peacock Clutch It is made of silk brocade. Metallic Peacock feathers wisp across this luxurious silk brocade on a teal background. The metallic nature of the plumage is interesting in that it appears to be both silver and gold, depending on the light.


I tend to love nature as a part of design. Whether it is home design, event design, or fashion, you will find that I usually have an element of nature with in my creations. If you know me well, then you know I love birds! Bird on a branch embroidery to this pretty celedon green dupioni silk clutch. The embroidery is done in chocolate brown and makes this purse perfect for a nature loving bride who needs a little "chirp" in her step! It is also perfect for a Bridesmaids gift.
There is a local shop that has many beautiful, unique clutches to choose from. Ooh La La Boutique is a gem of a shop that carries a large selection of women's jewelry and accessories. Owner Liorah Johnson has stocked the shop with sparkly belt buckles, colorful evening clutches, jeweled hair barrettes and jewelry from local designers to fit every taste.

0 comments: